Sales Executive - India
Dümmen Orange is one of the world’s largest breeder and propagator of cut flowers, bulbs, tropical plants, pot plants, bedding plants and perennials. For our commercial organization in India, we are looking for Sales Executive - South and West India separately.
Our organization grows and flourishes. This results in a fast-changing and, therefore, challenging environment.
The Sales Executive will implement the Sales and Marketing activities in specified area of South and West zone in all crops. The primary objective of Sales executive is to coordinate Growers - Business Partners and report to Business Development Manager - India about the market trend, customer requirement to satisfy our clients and the end customers by introducing new and managing commercial varieties as per Dümmen Orange portfolio.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Execute sales and marketing activity month wise and create demand to achieve specific area target.
- Actively work on demand generation to promote DO products by using social and digital media.
- Work with grower’s and business partners, prepare and execute showcase/trial plan as per season, confirmation of product performance report to introduce new varieties.
- Provide planting guide and basic technical support like fertilizer application, disease and pest management to growers.
- Conduct field days, group meetings, participate in product campaign and in flower exhibition to increase DO brand awareness among growers.
- Handling flower grower’s questions, inquiries, and complaints.
- Keep strong communication and coordination with business partners and growers on regular basis.
- Build business intelligence report and identify selling possibilities and understand the market trend and customers demand, report to business development Manager.
- Provide weekly visit report according to template and include pictures too.
- Connecting the growers throughout the floriculture supply chain.
- The Sales Executive - South and West India individually reports to the Business Development Manager - India.
- Bachelor’s or Master degree, preferable in horticulture only.
- Fluency in English, Hindi and local language, both verbal and written and able to communicate and report on time.
- Minimum experience 5 years in sales and Marketing in flower industry is preferred.
- Excellent in basic Sales skills, soft skills, communication skills, be a good team player.
- Need to be self-motivated and has good learning attitude.
- Basic computer skills in MS office application, particularly with Excel and PowerPoint.
Dümmen Orange has great global ambitions. Innovation, technology and quality are high priorities. This results in a challenging working environment in which you can develop yourself. Dümmen Orange offers its employees plenty of room for personal growth and development. We have an informal and easy accessible working environment in which cooperation is very important.
Dümmen Orange is the world’s largest breeder and propagator of flowers and plants. Its annual turnover is about 350 million euro. The company employs over 7.300 employees worldwide. In addition to a large marketing and sales network, Dümmen Orange has a diversified network of specialized production sites. The key to Dümmen Orange’s success is a broad and deep product range, supported by a global supply chain. The company embraces its social responsibilities and invests in the health, safety and personal development of its staff.
Click on the button below to apply for this job. If you have questions about the job, you can contact our HR representative, via Y.Hsiao@DummenOrange.com
Acquisition with reference to this advertisement will not be appreciated.