Production Planning Lead - Orchids
Meinong District, Kaohsiung City, Taiwan 843
Our organization grows and flourishes. This results in a fast-changing and, therefore, challenging environment.
The purpose of Production Planning Lead - Orchids is will oversee the big picture of demand fulfilment, to translate & consolidate the global demand plans then allocate the Lab & Nursery production capacity. Resulting an accurate scheduled delivery plan to meet customer demands. This person will also help APAC Customer Operations Manager to bridge the gap between S&OP.
Your tasks and responsibilities
Ø Ensure the complete supply planning process is in place
- Translate sales & forecast order into a detailed reliable production requirement plan (3 year plan).
- Analyse production plan and translates it into a detailed reliable material requirement plan.
- Schedule for on-time replenishment of materials for production.
- Plan for material availability over time and perform pre-shortage analysis.
- Products are available for delivery to customers at all times.
- Track and coordinate availability of products and materials.
Ø Manage Inventory and Space
- Plan, maintain and manage inventory space for all combined farms and rooting locations.
- Maintain the lowest possible material and product inventory levels.
- Maintain inventory safety levels.
- Maintain high inventory turnover.
- Reduce waste.
Ø Communicate and coordinate with reporting tools
- Create basic reporting tools and release weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual reports relevant to allocation and procurement of materials.
- Routine report on MRP execution to ensure accuracy of information.
- Work closely together with other departments to tackle possible problems up front.
- Improve transparency & accuracy in planning department.
- Minimum 5 years of production/material planning experience;
- Experience at multinational company is preferred;
- Good command of the Mandarin Chinese & English language, both verbal and written;
- High analytic mindset, sensitivity on numbers, and able to draw algorithms from complex processes.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and team player;
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office applications especially in MS Excel
Dümmen Orange has great global ambitions. Innovation, technology and quality are high priorities. This results in a challenging working environment in which you can develop yourself. Dümmen Orange offers plenty of room for personal growth and development to its employees. We have an informal and easily accessible working environment in which cooperation is very important.
Dümmen Orange is a worldwide leader in breeding and development of flowers and plants. Our annual turnover is around 360 million euro. We have more than 7.700 employees worldwide. In addition to a large marketing and sales network, Dümmen Orange has a diversified network of specialized production sites. The key to our Dümmen Orange success is a broad and deep product range, supported by a global supply chain. We take pride in our corporate social responsibility efforts investing in the health, safety, and personal development of our staff as well as in innovative and sustainable techniques.
Click on the button below to apply for this job. If you have questions about the job, you can contact Dennis Hsiao, Senior HR Manager via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition with reference to this advertisement will not be appreciated.