Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
Meinong District, Kaohsiung City, Taiwan 843
Dümmen Orange is one of the world’s largest breeder and propagator of cut flowers, bulbs, tropical plants, pot plants, bedding plants and perennials. To gear for the future growth in the APAC region, we are currently looking for an experienced Financial Planning & Analysis Manager (based in Japan/Kaohsiung, Taiwan).
Our organization grows and flourishes. This results in a fast changing and, therefore, exciting environment.
The Financial Planning & Analysis Manager is responsible for and work closely with the Regional Director, as well as the Finance Controller (APAC)
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Pricing Analysis
- Strategic Planning Process
- Financial Planning & Budgeting
- Business Performance Reporting
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Variance Analysis
- Customer and Portfolio Profitability Analysis
- Key Performance Indicator tracking
- Trade Spend, Marketing Spend & Consumer Pricing
- Managing Risks & Opportunities
- Predictive business insights using analytics tools
- Develop financial models for forecasting
- MBA holder or other Academic degree with strong Finance / Strategy content with- minimum 10 years of working experience in commercial finance/accounting roles experience preferable in FMCG industry or other fast moving entrepreneurial industries.
- A self-driven, independent individual who enjoys working in a fast pace environment
- Proficient in Finance & Accounting software, as well as analytic tool e.g. Power BI,
- Strong analytical and excel modelling skills, and familiarity with Financial Modelling and scenario analysis
- Strong commercial nous
- Inquisitive approach to commercial matters with entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills & report writing skills
- Excellent communication and comfort among management.
- Proactive, energetic, result driven with leadership abilities
- Able to work under stress and deliver within tight deadlines
Dümmen Orange has great global ambitions. Innovation, technology and quality are high priorities. This results in a challenging working environment in which you can develop yourself. Dümmen Orange offers its employees plenty of room for personal growth and development. We have an informal and easy accessible working environment in which cooperation is very important.
Dümmen Orange is one of the world’s largest breeder and propagator of flowers and plants. Its annual turnover is about 350 million euro. The company employs over 7.300 employees worldwide. In addition to a large marketing and sales network, Dümmen Orange has a diversified network of specialized production sites. The key to Dümmen Orange’s success is a broad and deep product range, supported by a global supply chain. The company embraces its social responsibilities and invests in the health, safety and personal development of its staff.
Click on the button below to apply for this job. If you have questions about the job, you can contact Mr. Dennis Hsiao (APAC HR Manger), via Y.Hsiao@DummenOrange.com.
Acquisition with reference to this advertisement will not be appreciated.