Dummen Orange Japan is a global company in the field of flower breeding and development, and we are looking for a Finance Assistant.
Dummen Orange Japan is a company with a mission to maximize the distribution of Dummen Orange varieties in the Japanese market and to take on challenges that the industry has not seen before. The company is constantly undergoing various operational improvements and system changes, so there are many opportunities for advancement and reassignments for those who are able to take the initiative in dealing with issues and have a bird's eye view of the whole process.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a new challenge in a global company.
- Checking vouchers (payments and reimbursement)
- Enter journal entries into accounting system
- Payment procedures using internet banking (including remittance to oversea)
- Receivables and payables management
- Issuance of invoices (once a month) and credit notes
- Monthly closing process (checking documents, invoices and accounts payable)
- Checking attendance records and setting payroll data (once a month)
- Purchase of supplies (online orders)
- Company stamp on the contracts
- Ordering stamps and managing postage, etc.
- Professional practice of accounting & relevant experiences
Required (Recommended) Skills
- Language skills: Japanese native level (required), English skills a plus
- Qualifications: Bookkeeping level 3 or above is a plus
- Education: Junior college or university graduate
- Ability to work independently
- ability to adapt flexibly to changes in the environment
- Contract employee(fixed term: 1 year with renewal)
- 6 months (Conditions of work during probationary period: No change)