Customer Operations and S&OP Manager APAC
Dümmen Orange is the world’s largest breeder and propagator of cut flowers, bulbs, tropical plants, pot plants, bedding plants and perennials. For our Commercial Organization in the APAC region, we are looking for an APAC Customer Operations and S&OP Manager (to be based in Shanghai - China).
Our organization grows and flourishes. This results in a fast-changing and, therefore, challenging environment.
As APAC Customer Operations and S&OP Manager you are responsible for the overarching customer service, logistics and S&OP provisions in the APAC region. This means understanding APAC customers’ needs and demand and offering service solutions by managing the Company’s resources and ensure timely delivery of requested services & supply. The Customer Operations Manager should also maintain the autonomy of regional back-offices.
Your tasks and responsibilities
• Ensure timely order fulfilment:
o Confirm and verify customer orders on a bi-weekly basis based on CS team reports.
o Efficient and effective communication between customer, sales, and farms.
o Draw plans and follow-up the fulfilment of annual orders by matching the availabilities of varieties on a regular basis.
• Provide Customer service:
o Retrieve, consolidate and respond to customer complaints, understand customers’ needs.
o Host monthly meeting reflecting customer complaints with farms/supplier.
o Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction within the APAC region.
• Commercial variety roll-out plan:
o Determine R&D variety commercial roll-outs.
o Provide schedules on roll-out availabilities.
• Purchasing of third-party varieties (plants):
o Purchase of third-party varieties to fulfill customer’s sporadic requirements.
o Verify quality of the third-party varieties bi-weekly.
• Demand Planning:
o Manage company resources and maintain optimal allocation of resources to ensure product & services are fulfilled.
• Production Scheduling & Inventory Management:
o Enhance company profitability by accurately collecting and translating customer demand plans into executable plans for the global planners.
o Track farm production deliveries, third-party variety deliveries and coordinate logistics and shipments.
o Follow-up and keep track of inventory ageing report on bi-weekly basis.
o Process inventory surpluses based on the ageing report.
o Be the key driver to our regional S&OP process (long and short-term).
o Reconciliation during S&OP by aligning and challenging demand and production plans and preparing recommendations.
o Work within the timeline of the crop calendar and monitor the crop schedule.
o Drive efficiency and reliability through planning and waste control.
o Prepare & present frequently reports to management.
o Prepare the recurring S&OP dashboard.
o Communicate with third parties to inform of demand.
o Maintain autonomy of day-to-day customer service operations at all regions.
• Bachelor’s degree and above, preferably in Supply Chain Management / business administration.
• 5 years of regional customer operations experience required. International company experience is preferable.
• Previous experience in S&OP planning or related function is required.
• Managerial experience is required. Strong capabilities to lead and coach team members will be looked upon favorably. Member of APAC Leadership team.
• Literacy in MS-Office suite, experience with ERP systems.
• Strong analytical skills, high level of detail orientation and accuracy.
• Capacity to communicate and partner effectively with a global range of colleagues and stakeholders.
• Ability to deal with changing environments and seasonal demands.
• Fluent in English and Mandarin. Additional languages will be looked upon favorably.
Dümmen Orange has great global ambitions. Innovation, technology and quality are high priorities. This results in a challenging working environment in which you can develop yourself. Dümmen Orange offers plenty of room for personal growth and development to its employees. We have an informal and easily accessible working environment in which cooperation is very important.
Dümmen Orange is the world’s largest breeder and propagator of flowers and plants. Its annual turnover is about 350 million euro. The company employs over 7,300 employees worldwide. In addition to a large marketing and sales network, Dümmen Orange has a diversified network of specialized production sites. The key to Dümmen Orange’s success is a broad and deep product range, supported by a global supply chain. The company embraces its social responsibilities and invests in the health, safety and personal development of its staff.
Click on the button below to apply for this job. If you have questions about the job, you can contact Yu-Jen Hsiao (Dennis Hsiao), Senior Human Resource Manager – APAC via email@example.com.
Acquisition with reference to this advertisement will not be appreciated.