Crop Lead – Cut Flowers (China)
Kunming, Yunnan, China
Dümmen Orange is one of the world’s largest breeder and propagator of cut flowers, bulbs, tropical plants, pot plants, bedding plants and perennials. For our commercial organization in China, we are looking for a Crop Lead – Cut Flowers (China) to be based in Kunming, Yunnan, China.
Our organization grows and flourishes. This results in a fast-changing and, therefore, challenging environment.
Crop Lead - Cut Flowers (China) will be responsible to grow and conduct general management of the cut flowers business. To ensure China branch creates the right sales system to maximize royalty incomes from cut flowers. Also need to ensure that our frontline account managers can really focus on the customers.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Responsible for annual cut flowers budget.
- Work intimately with our product teams to ensure annual assortment renewal to remain competitive (including organizing trials on time for selection).
- Collect & reflect market needs, guide our product teams to the right product market combinations and be competitive in China.
- Drive business and conduct strategic plans to maximize royalty incomes from cut flowers.
- Organize the technical support to the channel partners and key growers.
- Work together with the marketing team to roll-out impactful campaigns to increase sales.
- Be the face of DO cut flowers and engage in networking for the purpose of business development.
- The Crop Lead - Cut Flowers (China) reports to the Commercial Director - Greater China.
- Bachelor degree or above.
- Give priority to at least 5 years related working experience in cut flower.
- Good computer skills, specifically Microsoft Office.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin, both written and spoken level.
- In possession of a Car Driving license.
- Well organized, flexible and proactive attitude.
- Good interpersonal skills and good team spirit.
- Result oriented and getting things done.
- Ability to work independently but also a team player.
- Excellent communicator and networker, able to make connections.
- Energetic and a high degree of commitment.
Dümmen Orange has great global ambitions. Innovation, technology and quality are high priorities. This results in a challenging working environment in which you can develop yourself. Dümmen Orange offers its employees plenty of room for personal growth and development. We have an informal and easy accessible working environment in which cooperation is very important.
Dümmen Orange is the world’s largest breeder and propagator of flowers and plants. Its annual turnover is about 350 million euro. The company employs over 7.300 employees worldwide. In addition to a large marketing and sales network, Dümmen Orange has a diversified network of specialized production sites. The key to Dümmen Orange’s success is a broad and deep product range, supported by a global supply chain. The company embraces its social responsibilities and invests in the health, safety and personal development of its staff.
Click on the button below to apply for this job. If you have questions about the job, you can contact our HR representative, via S.Wu@DummenOrange.com
Acquisition with reference to this advertisement will not be appreciated.