Campaign Marketing Officer – Rest of Asia
Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Dümmen Orange is one of the world’s largest breeder and propagator of cut flowers, bulbs, tropical plants, pot plants, bedding plants and perennials. For our commercial organization in Rest of Asia, we are looking for a Campaign Marketing Officer – Rest of Asia to be based in Malaysia.
Our organization grows and flourishes. This results in a fast-changing and, therefore, challenging environment.
As Campaign Marketing Officer – ROA, you will be responsible for leading corporate marketing and campaign marketing for Dümmen Orange ROA. You will be working closely with the global marketing team to conduct and execute strategic plans that delivers potent content materials for the ROA market.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Develop plans and support promotion among distributors.
- Develop and execute strong branding plans for company and hero crops.
- Lead and develop strategic campaigns for key crops.
- Drive diagnosis and data collection in campaign planning phase.
- Develop touch points, finalize campaign offers for execution phase.
- Execute campaign and support sales team to conduct sales & campaign events.
- Review and evaluate campaigns, improve campaign plans for next campaign cycle.
- Contribute in corporate marketing, business development, value chain initiatives and other operational marketing activities & content.
- Develop a close working relationship with sales team and leverage activities and knowledge to scale campaign activities.
- Work with capable 3rd parties to support material conceptualization and implementation.
- Establish and maintain good relationship with media and other external institutions.
- Assist ROA Expos and events coordination.
- Build and manage rich marketing contents for company social media accounts.
- The ROA Campaign Marketing Officer reports to Marketing Manager - APAC
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 2+ years’ experience in sales.
- 2+ years’ experience in marketing roles.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent in data analysis and business intelligence.
- Ability to translate customer segmentation into insightful, successful campaigns.
- Strong organization and prioritization skills.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Excellent analytical, communication and presentation.
- Fast learning and eager to learn new things and industrial knowledge.
- Collaborative approach and a team player.
- Excellent at incorporating different stakeholders perspectives into an overall plan.
- Strong sense of responsibility.
- Proactive in problem solving.
- Good time management.
- Fluent in one of the local languages is a plus, good command in English.
- Able to travel, visit customers, tradeshows, trial sites and other relevant events (20-40% travel).
- Other nice to have attributes:
- Interest in flowers, flower production, floriculture, farming, floristry, nursery business.
- Experience in developing campaign plans.
Dümmen Orange has great global ambitions. Innovation, technology and quality are high priorities. This results in a challenging working environment in which you can develop yourself. Dümmen Orange offers its employees plenty of room for personal growth and development. We have an informal and easy accessible working environment in which cooperation is very important.
Dümmen Orange is the world’s largest breeder and propagator of flowers and plants. Its annual turnover is about 350 million euro. The company employs over 7.300 employees worldwide. In addition to a large marketing and sales network, Dümmen Orange has a diversified network of specialized production sites. The key to Dümmen Orange’s success is a broad and deep product range, supported by a global supply chain. The company embraces its social responsibilities and invests in the health, safety and personal development of its staff.
Click on the button below to apply for this job. If you have questions about the job, you can contact our HR representative, via S.Wu@DummenOrange.com
Acquisition with reference to this advertisement will not be appreciated.