Business Development Manager – Vietnam
Dümmen Orange is one of the world’s largest breeder and propagator of cut flowers, bulbs, tropical plants, pot plants, bedding plants and perennials. For our commercial organization in APAC, we are looking for a Business Development Manager - Vietnam.
Our organization grows and flourishes. This results in a fast-changing and, therefore, challenging environment.
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager – Vietnam to offer the world famous Dümmen Orange varieties in Vietnam. You will identify local trends, understanding customer needs, and create new business opportunities. You will take lead to forge long-term partnerships with new and existing customers. Join us! Take on new challenges and push for a new frontier!
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Conduct research to identify local trends and customer needs.
- Develop business plan, formulate annual sales plan and implement regional growth strategies.
- Develop relationship with potential customers and create new business opportunities.
- Forge long-term partnership with new and existing customers.
- Promote the Dümmen Orange portfolio to and be engaged in sales.
- Introduction of new varieties: work with growers for trial cultivation, confirmation and evaluation of test results.
- Data analysis and sales performance review (across seedling sales, license, etc).
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of marketing strategies.
- Keep track of regional performance, report metrics & KPI.
- Provide after-sales services and support.
- Bachelor’s degree and above, preferable in horticulture, business-related discipline.
- Fluent in English, able to communicate & report effectively.
- Proven track record as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role and B2B sales. Sales experience in the floral/horticulture industry is preferred.
- Good command of the English language, both verbal and written;
- Analytical mindset, excellent interpersonal and communication skills and team player facilitating cross-functional collaboration;
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office applications, particularly with Excel;
- Proficiency with data analysis, forecasting, and budgeting;
- Ability to deliver presentations and pitch;
- Ambitious and energetic, able to take on challenges and push for a new frontier.
Dümmen Orange has great global ambitions. Innovation, technology and quality are high priorities. This results in a challenging working environment in which you can develop yourself. Dümmen Orange offers its employees plenty of room for personal growth and development. We have an informal and easy accessible working environment in which cooperation is very important.
Dümmen Orange is the world’s largest breeder and propagator of flowers and plants. Its annual turnover is about 350 million euro. The company employs over 7.300 employees worldwide. In addition to a large marketing and sales network, Dümmen Orange has a diversified network of specialized production sites. The key to Dümmen Orange’s success is a broad and deep product range, supported by a global supply chain. The company embraces its social responsibilities and invests in the health, safety and personal development of its staff.
Click on the button below to apply for this job. If you have questions about the job, you can contact Ms. Shanna Wu (HR Specialist), via S.Wu@DummenOrange.com.
Acquisition with reference to this advertisement will not be appreciated.